Thursday, August 20, 2009

Traveling with the Holy

Where do you begin with all of the good things happening?

I traveled to the Santa Cruz mountains to participate in the Phoenix Fire Gathering. The days were amazing, the nights were extraordinary! During the day we talked to amazing souls doing intense personal work, children who are some of the most intelligent and well adjusted I have ever met and creativity that would make a 4 year old jealous!

Each day has been filled with song, music, dance, drumming (oh goddess the drumming) and heartfelt conversations. Each day, I have felt my spirit soar as I meet people who are of the faithful in their tribe, coming together in the banner of unity. It has touched my spirit to see the level of love that the Hebrew tribe, the Jesus tribe, the Pagan tribe and the Star tribe (and so many others!) have for each other. To see that the faith matters in the fact that it is a point of integrity and that we all know that we are trying to open up more to divinity. The world is becoming an amazing playground for holiness, folks!

The nights were incredible, dancing the fire, releasing old wounds, allowing my soul to be vulnerable in community. I was reminded of my community at home, my Thalian community and my heart grew larger... so large I was realizing that I was going to have to do more work to make it bigger to contain it all!

My holy sparks moved into heaven and the Holy sent an angel to touch my lips! Let me love more, Blessed One, Let me love more!

No comments: